Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Driver's Manual in Saudi Arabia (Dallah-PDF)

Hi,

I searched this e-book (Dallah-PDF) in the internet but no where it was free and available offline. So I decided to download it from different sources and uploaded it to make it available for all people who wish to study complete book "The Driver's Manual" for passing the Saudi Arabia's driving license test.

So, here I put the link to download it as Dallah-PDF and to use it offline.

Dallah-PDF
The Driver's Manual (Dallah-PDF)

15 comments:

  1. Thanks for considering others and taking the time to upload the book, I really appreciate it =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I also would like to comment over all the points mentioned in this blog. I agree with essence of few point but somewhere I found myself on other place. I hope, there might little opinion of others as well.
    หัด ขับ รถ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Impressive and powerful suggestion by the author of this blog are really helpful to reduce our hack-tic life. My own views are matching with author and I have experienced such. Driving school in Aldie

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so nice of you. Have a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This will help lot of people, God bless you

    ReplyDelete
  6. This app Too much held for people. Thanks to God, thanks govt.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kudos,You did a great job putting this one here.
    Blessed.
    Check more on www.sycoplus.com or www.jrandoms.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Driving school in Aldie


    Book the best Driving school in Aldie. Choose you're desired course from a range of driving training courses and master the skill of driving at Idrivenova.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Driving school in Aldie


    Find the best Driving school in Aldie

    Book the best Driving school in Aldie. Choose you're desired course from a range of driving training courses and master the skill of driving at Idrivenova.

    ReplyDelete